Monday, April 5, 2010

I am a bad blogger!

Oops...I just realized it has been a month since my last blog! Those of you that know me personally know that I tend to start lots of projects and don't always finish. I swear to stick to my blogging!

I don't have any new photos for this blog as my camera is MIA.

Olive is growing leaps and bounds and is finally eating like a champ. I have never in my life had a picky labrador but she is teaching me all kinds of new things!

Olive has been to many new places this month. We have been to a dog show, to an obedience/rally trial, a ton of stores and the biggest test - Costco on a Saturday. I have been extremely impressed with how she manages herself in even the most stressful situations. She has such a solid temperament.

May 1st I will have a new litter (of one puppy!) and Olive will no longer be the baby of the house. I wonder how she will feel about that?

All for now but I will try to get some new photos posted this week so you can see how big she is getting!

Molly and Olive

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see more photos of Olive! I'm sure she is just adorable! Litter brother Alex is very big in size and personality. He has fun wherever he goes! Please keep blogging!

    Alexander and Hummer

    ReplyDelete